Wel come to Victoria college of pharmacy
The ‘Diocese of Guntur’ was erected on 13th February 1940 by the Holy See (Pope in Rome) and registered as ‘The diocese of Guntur society’ on 28th October 1940. The society started B.Pharmacy course in the academic year 2006-07.The Chairman of the college, Most Rev. Dr. Gali Bali, Bishop of Guntur inaugurated and blessed the academic year on 9th October 2006 for commencement of classes.
Most Rev. Dr. Gali Bali, Bishop of Guntur blessed and laid foundation stone for college building on December 8, 2004 and Prof.Dr.Y.R.Haragopal Reddy, vice Chancellor, Acharya Nagarjuna University Inaugurated it on 23, October 2008